Sunday, April 7, 2013

Illness

I haven't run since Wednesday because I got violently ill on Thursday.  Wednesday, I did a four mile run.  It was supposed to be four miles, but I am not sure it was, unless I did my tempo runs a lot faster than I have ever run a mile before.  My children said the loop at their school was .25 miles, but I am thinking it may have been closer to .2.  I am going to inquire at the school.

I have decided that I am not going to run again until Wednesday.  My energy has been depleted by this illness.  I don't feel great yet, but I feel much better.  I was supposed to run yesterday and tomorrow, but I think if I take off about a week, I will be doing much better by then.

It is no fun losing out on a couple of runs, but I think it is wise in the long run.  So far, my husband, my bro and sis, and two of my children have had this.  I hope the other two avoid getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment