Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Each Little Step

Do you ever have those days when you wake up and just wish that you could super glue yourself to the bed, just to have a good reason not to get out of the bed?!  I have been having many of those days.  I am not sure if it is because the weather has been getting so much colder or if I am just THAT depressed. 

Those days are the days that each little steps matters.  I know on these days that I can't expect myself to go on a run.  I am pleased with just taking steps.  They don't even have to be big steps.  Baby steps will work on these days.

I just need to remember that before it gets dark!  I don't like being out there in the dark.  I got bit by a dog in the dark.  That wasn't fun!  I prefer that over other things that happen to people in the dark though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment