Tuesday, October 8, 2013

When Did Two Miles...?

When did two miles get so hard?!  I decided that I should lace up my running shoes last Saturday, so I did.  My toddler has been sick for a little while so I hadn't run in a while.  I decided I would get started easy.  I would do two miles. 

I have been doing a lot of reading about running.  I guess I thought that was a good replacement while I was not running.  I read that you should run really hard every so often.  I decided the two mile run would be a good time to put a lot of energy into it.  I didn't time myself, but what I can say is that I left almost everything I had in that two mile run.  It felt good when I got home, sweat pouring down my face.  I love to sweat.  I feel like I am actually accomplishing something when I sweat.

I need to find another race.  I need to get myself signed up and get going.  It is the only thing that makes me think I absolutely have to get out there and run.  I don't like to waste my money.

My toddler still isn't feeling too well and I am started to think she might have shared.  We shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment